DL-6CQFJ-70 used for sorting fresh leaf which picked by tea harvester, can separate different sizes of tea for producing different grades of finished tea.
DL-CRQ-20Z CTC black tea HRS Gyrovane rotorvane machine mainly used for processing CTC black tea.
DL-6CYQT-90250 mainly used for Oolong tea processing, drum made of bamboo, the activity of withered tea was increased by shaking, It can make tea taste more fragrant, Capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 40kg to 600kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-5 use electric heating, outer is baking paint inside is stainless steel trays, drying area 5sqm, capacity 15-25kg per batch.
DL-6CRT-65T can process almost all kind tea, brass type, the part contacted with tea is made of stainless steel, drum diameter 65cm, height 48cm, capacity about 60 kg per batch.
Circular vibrating screen separator mainly for sorting different size of tea dust/powder/fragment, used for CTC tea or other crushed tea leaf, Optional different screens to get different sizes of tea.
Modern pressed cake is supported by science, which proves that the pressed cake has more advantages than loose tea in the process of transformation.
The selection of history produced Pu'er tea cakes, but the unique shape of Pu'er tea has been preserved to this day due to its unique tea aroma.
Proper drying can fully reflect the aroma of Wuyi rock tea in the final stage, here is the more information of the drying.
Biluochun tea has a history of 1,000 years in China. It is originally produced in Dongting Dongshan and Xishan of Taihu Lake, Wuzhong County, Suzhong, Jiangsu Province. The place has a humid and mild climate, perennial clouds and fog, and suitable soil, which provides a good ecological environment for the production and production of Biluochun tea.
The picking of Biluochun requires early, tender and clean picking. The picking period is from before the vernal equinox to the rain.
Picking standard: one bud and one leaf first to one bud and two leaves.
1. Withering. Place it on the ground or on a withering rack for tea withering. The laying thickness is generally 3-5cm, and the laying time is 3-8h.
2. Fixation. The memory of using the 6CST series of fixation machines is used for fixation. The color of the leaves turns dark green, when pinching with your hand the leaves are soft, the green smell of tea disappears, and a good tea fragrance is exuded.
3. Kneading and twisting. The rolling is processed by the 6CRT series kneading machine. The leaves are preliminarily formed into strips, and a small amount of juice leaves overflow, and it is slightly sticky when touching with your hands.
4. First time- drying. Use the tea blocking and drying machine for the initial drying of the tea, and cool it to regain moisture.
5. Shaping. This is the key process for the formation of Biluochun tea. It is processed by a double-pans shaping machine. The frying time is about 30 minutes, and the frying tea sticks are curled and the water content reaches 10%.
6. Drying. Control the temperature of the machine at about 60-70°C. Dry in a 6CHZ series dryer until the moisture content of the tea is 5%-7%.
With the above machine, the curled Biluochun can be produced. The color is emerald green, the shape is curved and beautiful.