Halogen Rapid Moisture AnalyzerIis mainly used to measure the water content of tea and other foods, with an accuracy of 0.01%. The moisture meter is small in size and fast in measurement, which is suitable for various tea plants
Flat type tea press shaping machine mainly for LongJing Tea, through the computer control program, the manual operation processes such as tea feeding, fixation, flat shaping, polishing are changed into computer control, so that the evenness of each batch of tea can be adjusted and controlled
DL-6CRT-75 tea rolling machine has double action, mainly for tea twisting, drum diameter 75cm, capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CQFJ-70 used for sorting fresh leaf which picked by tea harvester, can separate different sizes of tea for producing different grades of finished tea.
DL-CRQ-20Z CTC black tea HRS Gyrovane rotorvane machine mainly used for processing CTC black tea.
DL-6CYQT-90250 mainly used for Oolong tea processing, drum made of bamboo, the activity of withered tea was increased by shaking, It can make tea taste more fragrant, Capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 40kg to 600kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
Black tea, also known as red tea in China, is a popular beverage enjoyed by people around the world. This article aims to provide a brief overview of the various types of black tea and their characteristics.
Discover the Small Automatic Filling & Sealing Machine series, a range of cutting-edge packaging solutions designed to streamline your production process. These machines offer unparalleled efficiency, versatility, and reliability, making them an ideal choice for businesses in various industries. With their advanced features and user-friendly interface, they ensure precise and consistent packaging, saving you time and resources. Read on to explore the key features and benefits of the Small Automatic Filling & Sealing Machine series.
Tea is one of the most popular beverages worldwide, enjoyed for its refreshing taste and numerous health benefits. Behind every cup of tea lies a complex process of cultivation, harvesting, and processing. In recent years, the tea industry has witnessed a significant advancement with the introduction of tea rolling machines. This article aims to provide a comprehensive overview of tea rolling machines, their benefits, and their impact on the tea production process.
Tea filling and sealing machines have revolutionized the tea packaging industry, providing efficient and hygienic solutions for tea manufacturers. This article aims to compare and provide insights into different models of tea filling and sealing machines, helping readers make informed decisions based on their specific requirements.
Biluochun tea has a history of 1,000 years in China. It is originally produced in Dongting Dongshan and Xishan of Taihu Lake, Wuzhong County, Suzhong, Jiangsu Province. The place has a humid and mild climate, perennial clouds and fog, and suitable soil, which provides a good ecological environment for the production and production of Biluochun tea.
The picking of Biluochun requires early, tender and clean picking. The picking period is from before the vernal equinox to the rain.
Picking standard: one bud and one leaf first to one bud and two leaves.
1. Withering. Place it on the ground or on a withering rack for tea withering. The laying thickness is generally 3-5cm, and the laying time is 3-8h.
2. Fixation. The memory of using the 6CST series of fixation machines is used for fixation. The color of the leaves turns dark green, when pinching with your hand the leaves are soft, the green smell of tea disappears, and a good tea fragrance is exuded.
3. Kneading and twisting. The rolling is processed by the 6CRT series kneading machine. The leaves are preliminarily formed into strips, and a small amount of juice leaves overflow, and it is slightly sticky when touching with your hands.
4. First time- drying. Use the tea blocking and drying machine for the initial drying of the tea, and cool it to regain moisture.
5. Shaping. This is the key process for the formation of Biluochun tea. It is processed by a double-pans shaping machine. The frying time is about 30 minutes, and the frying tea sticks are curled and the water content reaches 10%.
6. Drying. Control the temperature of the machine at about 60-70°C. Dry in a 6CHZ series dryer until the moisture content of the tea is 5%-7%.
With the above machine, the curled Biluochun can be produced. The color is emerald green, the shape is curved and beautiful.