The dip tea bag packing machine is suitable for the non-returnable packaging of the inner and outer bag of small particulate materials such as: tea, herbal tea, health tea grass-root type and so on.
The electrostatic cleaner adsorption generated by 4-10 electrostatic rollers extracts impurities in the tea, such as hair, broom bristles, tea fluff ash, thatch, woven bag silk, plastic scraps, iron filings, etc.
DL-6CPYS-170 is one of the special screening machines for primary and refined tea factories. Used to separate the length of the twisted tea and the size of the block in the tea processing technology. It is suitable for various sieving operations of black tea, green tea and oolong tea.
Strip Needle Type Tea Shaping Machine is characterized by reasonable pot type, easy operation, adjustable temperature and speed. The processed tea stripes are tight and straight, with complete bud, nice strip shape and pretty green color. This machine is suitable for carding and shaping of strip shaped famous tea.
Oolong Tea TieGuanYin Canvas Wrapping Balling And Rolling Machine is suitable for the tea-making process before the shaping and bag-type kneading of oolong tea and substitutes for the heavy manual bag type kneading operation.
Granular Type Oolong Tea Canvas Wrapping Rolling Machine is suitable for the tea-making process before the shaping and bag-type kneading of oolong tea and substitutes for the heavy manual bag type kneading operation.
DL-6CHZ-34 use electric heating, it has 2 racks 36 layers 110cm round pallets, rotary drying, Intelligent temperature control, drying area about 34m², capacity 100-170 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-Q18 use electric and gas heating together, heating rate increased by 40%, more energy saving, it has 16 layers 120cm trays, capacity about 55-90 kg per batch.
The tight strip shaped black tea is more resistant to brewing, and the straight strip shape is more popular with consumers. Master the rolling technology of black tea, choose the correct rolling equipment, welcome your consultation!
Withering is the first process in making black tea. Master the correct withering time and withering temperature to achieve the desired degree of withering.
Flat green tea makes green tea appear in a different shape from ordinary strip green tea when brewed. Through the production of flat green tea, it can be marketed as a market segment with other forms of green tea.
The shape of green tea is more than just a straight rope shape. Our company introduces the production of green tea in different shapes. Upgrade the grade of tea and increase the selling price of tea,
Biluochun tea has a history of 1,000 years in China. It is originally produced in Dongting Dongshan and Xishan of Taihu Lake, Wuzhong County, Suzhong, Jiangsu Province. The place has a humid and mild climate, perennial clouds and fog, and suitable soil, which provides a good ecological environment for the production and production of Biluochun tea.
The picking of Biluochun requires early, tender and clean picking. The picking period is from before the vernal equinox to the rain.
Picking standard: one bud and one leaf first to one bud and two leaves.
1. Withering. Place it on the ground or on a withering rack for tea withering. The laying thickness is generally 3-5cm, and the laying time is 3-8h.
2. Fixation. The memory of using the 6CST series of fixation machines is used for fixation. The color of the leaves turns dark green, when pinching with your hand the leaves are soft, the green smell of tea disappears, and a good tea fragrance is exuded.
3. Kneading and twisting. The rolling is processed by the 6CRT series kneading machine. The leaves are preliminarily formed into strips, and a small amount of juice leaves overflow, and it is slightly sticky when touching with your hands.
4. First time- drying. Use the tea blocking and drying machine for the initial drying of the tea, and cool it to regain moisture.
5. Shaping. This is the key process for the formation of Biluochun tea. It is processed by a double-pans shaping machine. The frying time is about 30 minutes, and the frying tea sticks are curled and the water content reaches 10%.
6. Drying. Control the temperature of the machine at about 60-70°C. Dry in a 6CHZ series dryer until the moisture content of the tea is 5%-7%.
With the above machine, the curled Biluochun can be produced. The color is emerald green, the shape is curved and beautiful.