DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 60kg to 400kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-5 use electric heating, outer is baking paint inside is stainless steel trays, drying area 5sqm, capacity 15-25kg per batch.
DL-6CRT-65T can process almost all kind tea, brass type, the part contacted with tea is made of stainless steel, drum diameter 65cm, height 48cm, capacity about 60 kg per batch.
Circular vibrating screen separator mainly for sorting different size of tea dust/powder/fragment, used for CTC tea or other crushed tea leaf, Optional different screens to get different sizes of tea.
100kg fresh leaves process 25kg finished oolong tea in 12 hours, This page recommends you a full set of green tea production equipment and use methods.
The matcha stone mill is made of granite that is cut in one piece. After the initial grinding process, no stone powder or slag is lost during use, which ensures the safety and cleanliness of the matcha tea.
The main function of the electric bamboo drum baking cage is to replace the carbon baking cage, making the drying of tea more precise and controllable.
Before the round type tea ball made, the raw tea still need to process by tea withering machine, tea fixation machine, tea roller and tea dryer.Then shaping by the dragon te ball shaping machine.
Before shaping the dargon ball tea, the raw tea still need to make thoug tea withering, tea fixaiton, tea roling and tea drying.
Doing a good job in tea garden management can make the value of spring tea more enhanced.
Black tea fermentation has traditional fermentation and machine fermentation, and machine fermentation will become a trend of black tea fermentation.
Biluochun tea has a history of 1,000 years in China. It is originally produced in Dongting Dongshan and Xishan of Taihu Lake, Wuzhong County, Suzhong, Jiangsu Province. The place has a humid and mild climate, perennial clouds and fog, and suitable soil, which provides a good ecological environment for the production and production of Biluochun tea.
The picking of Biluochun requires early, tender and clean picking. The picking period is from before the vernal equinox to the rain.
Picking standard: one bud and one leaf first to one bud and two leaves.
1. Withering. Place it on the ground or on a withering rack for tea withering. The laying thickness is generally 3-5cm, and the laying time is 3-8h.
2. Fixation. The memory of using the 6CST series of fixation machines is used for fixation. The color of the leaves turns dark green, when pinching with your hand the leaves are soft, the green smell of tea disappears, and a good tea fragrance is exuded.
3. Kneading and twisting. The rolling is processed by the 6CRT series kneading machine. The leaves are preliminarily formed into strips, and a small amount of juice leaves overflow, and it is slightly sticky when touching with your hands.
4. First time- drying. Use the tea blocking and drying machine for the initial drying of the tea, and cool it to regain moisture.
5. Shaping. This is the key process for the formation of Biluochun tea. It is processed by a double-pans shaping machine. The frying time is about 30 minutes, and the frying tea sticks are curled and the water content reaches 10%.
6. Drying. Control the temperature of the machine at about 60-70°C. Dry in a 6CHZ series dryer until the moisture content of the tea is 5%-7%.
With the above machine, the curled Biluochun can be produced. The color is emerald green, the shape is curved and beautiful.