Halogen Rapid Moisture AnalyzerIis mainly used to measure the water content of tea and other foods, with an accuracy of 0.01%. The moisture meter is small in size and fast in measurement, which is suitable for various tea plants
Flat type tea press shaping machine mainly for LongJing Tea, through the computer control program, the manual operation processes such as tea feeding, fixation, flat shaping, polishing are changed into computer control, so that the evenness of each batch of tea can be adjusted and controlled
DL-6CRT-75 tea rolling machine has double action, mainly for tea twisting, drum diameter 75cm, capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CQFJ-70 used for sorting fresh leaf which picked by tea harvester, can separate different sizes of tea for producing different grades of finished tea.
DL-CRQ-20Z CTC black tea HRS Gyrovane rotorvane machine mainly used for processing CTC black tea.
DL-6CYQT-90250 mainly used for Oolong tea processing, drum made of bamboo, the activity of withered tea was increased by shaking, It can make tea taste more fragrant, Capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 40kg to 600kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
The first monograph on tea science in China and the first monograph on tea in the history of the world is "The Classic of Tea" written by Lu Yu. Explain the tea in detail
One of important process for the black tea is fermentation, use the suitable fermentation machine could control good quality of black tea.
Different green tea drying methods, different machines, green tea strands, and green tea aroma are all different, welcome your contact for more details.
How to process a special needle type green tea, welcome your contact for more details!
One of the flat-shaped green teas is very well-known, the Chinese historical tea Lao Zhu Dafang. Created in the Ming Dynasty. High-quality fresh green tea leaves can also be produced according to this method to produce tea that is flat and uniform in appearance, smooth, clear and slightly yellow in color, and has a rich and refreshing taste.
1. Fresh leaves withering. Spread it moderately in a cool and ventilated place for 4-5h, with a thickness of 1.5-2cm. Or place it on the wither machine for rapid withering. Withering to about 7% of the water loss, that is, the appearance of the fresh leaves loses luster, and the tea buds are slightly soft in hand.
2. Fixation. The machine of 6CST series can be used for fixation work. After heating the cylinder to 120℃, the leaves can be thrown. The fire temperature should be stable. Fixation until the leaves are soft, the leaf stems are constantly broken, and the hand pinch tea can form a ball, the water content is 55%-58%, and the fixation time is 1-2min.
3. Cooling. Spread the fixation tea leaves to cool the tea leaves to quickly dissipate heat.
4. Shaping. Use 6CL Tea Carding Shaping Machine to make shape. Before throwing leaves, the reciprocating frequency of the pot should be slowed down, and then the reciprocating frequency should be modulated 110-120 times/min. When the temperature in the trough rises to 80-90°C, the leaves after the fixation should be thrown in, and every trough should be even when throwing leaves. 3-3.5kg each time, 0.15-0.2kg per tank. Press production until the tea leaves are flat, take out the heavy pressing rod when holding it, and then use the light pressing rod to work until the water content is 20%-25%, and then spread it out to cool.
5. Drying. The 6CHZ tea dryer is used to dry the tea leaves to make the tea leaves green and complete.
High-grade fresh leaf raw materials are generally made by machines from beginning to end, ensuring the continuity and quality of tea production.