DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 60kg to 400kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-5 use electric heating, outer is baking paint inside is stainless steel trays, drying area 5sqm, capacity 15-25kg per batch.
DL-6CRT-65T can process almost all kind tea, brass type, the part contacted with tea is made of stainless steel, drum diameter 65cm, height 48cm, capacity about 60 kg per batch.
Circular vibrating screen separator mainly for sorting different size of tea dust/powder/fragment, used for CTC tea or other crushed tea leaf, Optional different screens to get different sizes of tea.
100kg fresh leaves process 25kg finished oolong tea in 12 hours, This page recommends you a full set of green tea production equipment and use methods.
The matcha stone mill is made of granite that is cut in one piece. After the initial grinding process, no stone powder or slag is lost during use, which ensures the safety and cleanliness of the matcha tea.
The main function of the electric bamboo drum baking cage is to replace the carbon baking cage, making the drying of tea more precise and controllable.
Before the round type tea ball made, the raw tea still need to process by tea withering machine, tea fixation machine, tea roller and tea dryer.Then shaping by the dragon te ball shaping machine.
Before shaping the dargon ball tea, the raw tea still need to make thoug tea withering, tea fixaiton, tea roling and tea drying.
Doing a good job in tea garden management can make the value of spring tea more enhanced.
Black tea fermentation has traditional fermentation and machine fermentation, and machine fermentation will become a trend of black tea fermentation.
One of the flat-shaped green teas is very well-known, the Chinese historical tea Lao Zhu Dafang. Created in the Ming Dynasty. High-quality fresh green tea leaves can also be produced according to this method to produce tea that is flat and uniform in appearance, smooth, clear and slightly yellow in color, and has a rich and refreshing taste.
1. Fresh leaves withering. Spread it moderately in a cool and ventilated place for 4-5h, with a thickness of 1.5-2cm. Or place it on the wither machine for rapid withering. Withering to about 7% of the water loss, that is, the appearance of the fresh leaves loses luster, and the tea buds are slightly soft in hand.
2. Fixation. The machine of 6CST series can be used for fixation work. After heating the cylinder to 120℃, the leaves can be thrown. The fire temperature should be stable. Fixation until the leaves are soft, the leaf stems are constantly broken, and the hand pinch tea can form a ball, the water content is 55%-58%, and the fixation time is 1-2min.
3. Cooling. Spread the fixation tea leaves to cool the tea leaves to quickly dissipate heat.
4. Shaping. Use 6CL Tea Carding Shaping Machine to make shape. Before throwing leaves, the reciprocating frequency of the pot should be slowed down, and then the reciprocating frequency should be modulated 110-120 times/min. When the temperature in the trough rises to 80-90°C, the leaves after the fixation should be thrown in, and every trough should be even when throwing leaves. 3-3.5kg each time, 0.15-0.2kg per tank. Press production until the tea leaves are flat, take out the heavy pressing rod when holding it, and then use the light pressing rod to work until the water content is 20%-25%, and then spread it out to cool.
5. Drying. The 6CHZ tea dryer is used to dry the tea leaves to make the tea leaves green and complete.
High-grade fresh leaf raw materials are generally made by machines from beginning to end, ensuring the continuity and quality of tea production.