The dip tea bag packing machine is suitable for the non-returnable packaging of the inner and outer bag of small particulate materials such as: tea, herbal tea, health tea grass-root type and so on.
The electrostatic cleaner adsorption generated by 4-10 electrostatic rollers extracts impurities in the tea, such as hair, broom bristles, tea fluff ash, thatch, woven bag silk, plastic scraps, iron filings, etc.
DL-6CPYS-170 is one of the special screening machines for primary and refined tea factories. Used to separate the length of the twisted tea and the size of the block in the tea processing technology. It is suitable for various sieving operations of black tea, green tea and oolong tea.
Strip Needle Type Tea Shaping Machine is characterized by reasonable pot type, easy operation, adjustable temperature and speed. The processed tea stripes are tight and straight, with complete bud, nice strip shape and pretty green color. This machine is suitable for carding and shaping of strip shaped famous tea.
Oolong Tea TieGuanYin Canvas Wrapping Balling And Rolling Machine is suitable for the tea-making process before the shaping and bag-type kneading of oolong tea and substitutes for the heavy manual bag type kneading operation.
Granular Type Oolong Tea Canvas Wrapping Rolling Machine is suitable for the tea-making process before the shaping and bag-type kneading of oolong tea and substitutes for the heavy manual bag type kneading operation.
DL-6CHZ-34 use electric heating, it has 2 racks 36 layers 110cm round pallets, rotary drying, Intelligent temperature control, drying area about 34m², capacity 100-170 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-Q18 use electric and gas heating together, heating rate increased by 40%, more energy saving, it has 16 layers 120cm trays, capacity about 55-90 kg per batch.
The tight strip shaped black tea is more resistant to brewing, and the straight strip shape is more popular with consumers. Master the rolling technology of black tea, choose the correct rolling equipment, welcome your consultation!
Withering is the first process in making black tea. Master the correct withering time and withering temperature to achieve the desired degree of withering.
Flat green tea makes green tea appear in a different shape from ordinary strip green tea when brewed. Through the production of flat green tea, it can be marketed as a market segment with other forms of green tea.
The shape of green tea is more than just a straight rope shape. Our company introduces the production of green tea in different shapes. Upgrade the grade of tea and increase the selling price of tea,
One of the flat-shaped green teas is very well-known, the Chinese historical tea Lao Zhu Dafang. Created in the Ming Dynasty. High-quality fresh green tea leaves can also be produced according to this method to produce tea that is flat and uniform in appearance, smooth, clear and slightly yellow in color, and has a rich and refreshing taste.
1. Fresh leaves withering. Spread it moderately in a cool and ventilated place for 4-5h, with a thickness of 1.5-2cm. Or place it on the wither machine for rapid withering. Withering to about 7% of the water loss, that is, the appearance of the fresh leaves loses luster, and the tea buds are slightly soft in hand.
2. Fixation. The machine of 6CST series can be used for fixation work. After heating the cylinder to 120℃, the leaves can be thrown. The fire temperature should be stable. Fixation until the leaves are soft, the leaf stems are constantly broken, and the hand pinch tea can form a ball, the water content is 55%-58%, and the fixation time is 1-2min.
3. Cooling. Spread the fixation tea leaves to cool the tea leaves to quickly dissipate heat.
4. Shaping. Use 6CL Tea Carding Shaping Machine to make shape. Before throwing leaves, the reciprocating frequency of the pot should be slowed down, and then the reciprocating frequency should be modulated 110-120 times/min. When the temperature in the trough rises to 80-90°C, the leaves after the fixation should be thrown in, and every trough should be even when throwing leaves. 3-3.5kg each time, 0.15-0.2kg per tank. Press production until the tea leaves are flat, take out the heavy pressing rod when holding it, and then use the light pressing rod to work until the water content is 20%-25%, and then spread it out to cool.
5. Drying. The 6CHZ tea dryer is used to dry the tea leaves to make the tea leaves green and complete.
High-grade fresh leaf raw materials are generally made by machines from beginning to end, ensuring the continuity and quality of tea production.