Strip Needle Type Tea Shaping Machine is characterized by reasonable pot type, easy operation, adjustable temperature and speed. The processed tea stripes are tight and straight, with complete bud, nice strip shape and pretty green color. This machine is suitable for carding and shaping of strip shaped famous tea.
Oolong Tea TieGuanYin Canvas Wrapping Balling And Rolling Machine is suitable for the tea-making process before the shaping and bag-type kneading of oolong tea and substitutes for the heavy manual bag type kneading operation.
Granular Type Oolong Tea Canvas Wrapping Rolling Machine is suitable for the tea-making process before the shaping and bag-type kneading of oolong tea and substitutes for the heavy manual bag type kneading operation.
DL-6CHZ-34 use electric heating, it has 2 racks 36 layers 110cm round pallets, rotary drying, Intelligent temperature control, drying area about 34m², capacity 100-170 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-Q18 use electric and gas heating together, heating rate increased by 40%, more energy saving, it has 16 layers 120cm trays, capacity about 55-90 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-14 use electric heating, it has 16 layers 110cm round pallets, rotary drying, Intelligent temperature control, drying area about 14.5m², capacity 60-75 kg per batch.
DL-6CFZ-999 manual filling machine can fill 1-999 gram materials, made of all stainless steel, simple operation, fast weighing, better use with manual sealer
DL-3CXP-110 use MITSUBISHI TU33 2 stroke engine, power 1.0kw 1.25HP, displacement 32.6cc, with 1140mm stright blade, suitable for flat tea garden pruning, more efficient pruning.
First, feel the weight, tightness and thickness of the black tea cords with your hands. The cords of high-quality black tea are relatively tight, and the one that is heavy is better, and the one that is rough and light is worse. The main purpose of touchi
Qimen black tea, or Qihong for short, is a treasure of traditional Chinese Kung Fu black tea. It is a famous tea in history. It was produced in the late 19th century and is one of the world’s three high-flavor teas. "Prince Tea" and other
Lapsang Souchong black tea entered Europe in 1610. In 1662, when Princess Catherine of Portugal married King Charles II, her dowry contained boxes of Chinese Lapsang Souchong black tea. Since then, black tea was brought to the British court, and drinking
The originator of black tea is in China. The earliest black tea in the world was invented by tea farmers in the Wuyishan tea area in Fujian during the Ming Dynasty in China, and it was named " Lapsang souchong". The Jiang family in Tongmu Villag
Oolong tea is a unique existence among all teas. It belongs to a kind of semi-fermented tea. This kind of tea is processed through multiple processes such as drying, drying and shaking, as well as finishing and rolling, and the finished product is processed. Tea has the fragrance and floral fragrance of green tea, and the mellowness of black tea.
The production process of oolong tea is withering → shaking → fixing → rolling → drying.
1. Withering: It is divided into two types: sunlight withering and indoor withering. Sunlight withering is also known as sun-dried green, which allows fresh leaves to emit some water, and moderately transforms the contents of the leaves to reach a suitable degree of fermentation; indoor withering, also known as cool green, allows fresh leaves to wither naturally indoors, and is also a common type of oolong tea withering method.Oolong Tea Withering Rack
2. Shaking: is the key to making oolong tea (green tea) green. After the withered tea leaves are shaken for 4 to 5 times, the fresh leaves undergo a series of biochemical changes, forming the unique "green leaf and red border" characteristics of the oolong tea base and the unique aroma of oolong tea.Oolong Tea Shaking Drum Machine
3. Fixing: Use a green-fried machine to destroy the tea enzymes in the tea to prevent the leaves from turning red, so that the green taste in the tea fades and the tea fragrance emerges.Oolong Tea Fixing Fixation Machine
4. Rolling: It is a sculpting step, that is, the tea leaves are made into a ball or strip shape to form the shape and structure of oolong tea.Oolong Tea Leaf Rolling Machine
5. Baking: Drying, removing excess water and bitterness, and roasting until the tea stems are broken and crispy, and the smell is pure, making the tea more mellow.Oolong Tea Drying And Baking Machine