Halogen Rapid Moisture AnalyzerIis mainly used to measure the water content of tea and other foods, with an accuracy of 0.01%. The moisture meter is small in size and fast in measurement, which is suitable for various tea plants
Flat type tea press shaping machine mainly for LongJing Tea, through the computer control program, the manual operation processes such as tea feeding, fixation, flat shaping, polishing are changed into computer control, so that the evenness of each batch of tea can be adjusted and controlled
DL-6CRT-75 tea rolling machine has double action, mainly for tea twisting, drum diameter 75cm, capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CQFJ-70 used for sorting fresh leaf which picked by tea harvester, can separate different sizes of tea for producing different grades of finished tea.
DL-CRQ-20Z CTC black tea HRS Gyrovane rotorvane machine mainly used for processing CTC black tea.
DL-6CYQT-90250 mainly used for Oolong tea processing, drum made of bamboo, the activity of withered tea was increased by shaking, It can make tea taste more fragrant, Capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 40kg to 600kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
The first monograph on tea science in China and the first monograph on tea in the history of the world is "The Classic of Tea" written by Lu Yu. Explain the tea in detail
One of important process for the black tea is fermentation, use the suitable fermentation machine could control good quality of black tea.
Different green tea drying methods, different machines, green tea strands, and green tea aroma are all different, welcome your contact for more details.
1. Drinking tea can help us refresh our minds and enhance our memory.
2. Most tea leaves contain caffeine. Drinking tea can effectively stimulate and excite the central nervous system and improve our athletic ability.
3. Drinking tea can effectively stimulate the secretion of gastric juice, which is conducive to indigestion, loss of appetite, bad breath and other symptoms.
4. Tea contains tea polyphenols, which can effectively prevent sunscreen, lose weight and nourish the skin at the same time.
5. Drinking tea before drinking can help prevent drunkenness.
6. Drinking tea can also eliminate fatigue, strengthen our body's metabolism, protect eyesight, and prevent tooth decay.
There are two sides to everything, and in some cases drinking tea can also have disadvantages:
1. Taking the medicine with tea will affect the efficacy of the medicine;
2. The tannic acid contained in tea will be absorbed by the mucous membrane of the human body, which will affect the secretion of milk and cause insufficient milk.
3. The high caffeine contained in strong tea will increase the urine output and heartbeat of pregnant women, and also increase the load of the pregnant women's heart and kidneys, and severely cause pregnancy poisoning.
4. It is not advisable to drink too much tea before going to bed, because it is easy to cause insomnia.
In daily life, drinking health and good tea in moderation is the best.