DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 60kg to 400kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-5 use electric heating, outer is baking paint inside is stainless steel trays, drying area 5sqm, capacity 15-25kg per batch.
DL-6CRT-65T can process almost all kind tea, brass type, the part contacted with tea is made of stainless steel, drum diameter 65cm, height 48cm, capacity about 60 kg per batch.
Circular vibrating screen separator mainly for sorting different size of tea dust/powder/fragment, used for CTC tea or other crushed tea leaf, Optional different screens to get different sizes of tea.
100kg fresh leaves process 25kg finished oolong tea in 12 hours, This page recommends you a full set of green tea production equipment and use methods.
The matcha stone mill is made of granite that is cut in one piece. After the initial grinding process, no stone powder or slag is lost during use, which ensures the safety and cleanliness of the matcha tea.
The main function of the electric bamboo drum baking cage is to replace the carbon baking cage, making the drying of tea more precise and controllable.
Before the round type tea ball made, the raw tea still need to process by tea withering machine, tea fixation machine, tea roller and tea dryer.Then shaping by the dragon te ball shaping machine.
Before shaping the dargon ball tea, the raw tea still need to make thoug tea withering, tea fixaiton, tea roling and tea drying.
Doing a good job in tea garden management can make the value of spring tea more enhanced.
Black tea fermentation has traditional fermentation and machine fermentation, and machine fermentation will become a trend of black tea fermentation.
1. Drinking tea can help us refresh our minds and enhance our memory.
2. Most tea leaves contain caffeine. Drinking tea can effectively stimulate and excite the central nervous system and improve our athletic ability.
3. Drinking tea can effectively stimulate the secretion of gastric juice, which is conducive to indigestion, loss of appetite, bad breath and other symptoms.
4. Tea contains tea polyphenols, which can effectively prevent sunscreen, lose weight and nourish the skin at the same time.
5. Drinking tea before drinking can help prevent drunkenness.
6. Drinking tea can also eliminate fatigue, strengthen our body's metabolism, protect eyesight, and prevent tooth decay.
There are two sides to everything, and in some cases drinking tea can also have disadvantages:
1. Taking the medicine with tea will affect the efficacy of the medicine;
2. The tannic acid contained in tea will be absorbed by the mucous membrane of the human body, which will affect the secretion of milk and cause insufficient milk.
3. The high caffeine contained in strong tea will increase the urine output and heartbeat of pregnant women, and also increase the load of the pregnant women's heart and kidneys, and severely cause pregnancy poisoning.
4. It is not advisable to drink too much tea before going to bed, because it is easy to cause insomnia.
In daily life, drinking health and good tea in moderation is the best.