Halogen Rapid Moisture AnalyzerIis mainly used to measure the water content of tea and other foods, with an accuracy of 0.01%. The moisture meter is small in size and fast in measurement, which is suitable for various tea plants
Flat type tea press shaping machine mainly for LongJing Tea, through the computer control program, the manual operation processes such as tea feeding, fixation, flat shaping, polishing are changed into computer control, so that the evenness of each batch of tea can be adjusted and controlled
DL-6CRT-75 tea rolling machine has double action, mainly for tea twisting, drum diameter 75cm, capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CQFJ-70 used for sorting fresh leaf which picked by tea harvester, can separate different sizes of tea for producing different grades of finished tea.
DL-CRQ-20Z CTC black tea HRS Gyrovane rotorvane machine mainly used for processing CTC black tea.
DL-6CYQT-90250 mainly used for Oolong tea processing, drum made of bamboo, the activity of withered tea was increased by shaking, It can make tea taste more fragrant, Capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 40kg to 600kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
Black tea, also known as red tea in China, is a popular beverage enjoyed by people around the world. This article aims to provide a brief overview of the various types of black tea and their characteristics.
Discover the Small Automatic Filling & Sealing Machine series, a range of cutting-edge packaging solutions designed to streamline your production process. These machines offer unparalleled efficiency, versatility, and reliability, making them an ideal choice for businesses in various industries. With their advanced features and user-friendly interface, they ensure precise and consistent packaging, saving you time and resources. Read on to explore the key features and benefits of the Small Automatic Filling & Sealing Machine series.
Tea is one of the most popular beverages worldwide, enjoyed for its refreshing taste and numerous health benefits. Behind every cup of tea lies a complex process of cultivation, harvesting, and processing. In recent years, the tea industry has witnessed a significant advancement with the introduction of tea rolling machines. This article aims to provide a comprehensive overview of tea rolling machines, their benefits, and their impact on the tea production process.
Tea filling and sealing machines have revolutionized the tea packaging industry, providing efficient and hygienic solutions for tea manufacturers. This article aims to compare and provide insights into different models of tea filling and sealing machines, helping readers make informed decisions based on their specific requirements.
After the beginning of spring, tea farmers should take six major measures, including tea garden pruning, top dressing, cultivating, moisture protection, cold protection, and early harvesting, to implement tea garden management and promote tea production and efficiency.
1. Pruning: Pruning can stimulate the germination of tea buds, but we must pay attention to the specific operations, and try to retain the vigorously growing branches to increase the yield of spring tea.
2. Top dressing: First, top dressing on the roots. Generally, after the beginning of spring (mid-late February to early March), shallow trenches are opened on the outside of the canopy between the rows of tea trees, and 30-40 kg of organic and inorganic compound fertilizer is applied per mu, and then covered with soil to prevent Nutrient loss is lost. The second is foliar spraying of fertilizer. Generally, 5 to 7 days before spring tea picking, or after tea picking, choose cloudy or sunny mornings, use foliar fertilizer to enhance leaf fiber, thicken wax layer, and increase crop resistance. Pest and disease function; Supplement plant essential amino acids and improve tea quality.
3. Moisture protection: First, loosen the soil. The dry year is conducive to water storage and moisturizing, and the rainy season is conducive to loosening and warming, both of which are conducive to the growth of tea trees. The second is weeding to prevent grass shortage in spring. For tea gardens that are prone to waterlogging, the ditches should be dredged at the same time as cultivation to prevent waterlogging of the tea gardens in years with more spring rain, which will affect the growth of spring tea.
4. Moisture protection: In the years of continuous drought in winter and spring, the soil moisture in the tea garden is insufficient, which is extremely unfavorable for the early blooming of spring tea and the increase in the production of famous tea. In this case, on the one hand, it is necessary to actively test water to divert water to fight drought, and on the other hand, take measures such as cultivating, mulching, straw, weeds, etc., to reduce the exposed surface, prevent soil water loss, and at the same time increase the ground temperature.
5. Cold prevention: The cold in early spring is extremely harmful to the sprouted tea buds and new buds, which will lead to a decrease in the yield of spring tea and poor quality of spring tea.
6. Early picking: The earlier the spring tea goes on the market, the higher the price. At the same time, early harvest of spring tea is also an effective measure to prevent freezing damage in early spring.