Halogen Rapid Moisture AnalyzerIis mainly used to measure the water content of tea and other foods, with an accuracy of 0.01%. The moisture meter is small in size and fast in measurement, which is suitable for various tea plants
Flat type tea press shaping machine mainly for LongJing Tea, through the computer control program, the manual operation processes such as tea feeding, fixation, flat shaping, polishing are changed into computer control, so that the evenness of each batch of tea can be adjusted and controlled
DL-6CRT-75 tea rolling machine has double action, mainly for tea twisting, drum diameter 75cm, capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CQFJ-70 used for sorting fresh leaf which picked by tea harvester, can separate different sizes of tea for producing different grades of finished tea.
DL-CRQ-20Z CTC black tea HRS Gyrovane rotorvane machine mainly used for processing CTC black tea.
DL-6CYQT-90250 mainly used for Oolong tea processing, drum made of bamboo, the activity of withered tea was increased by shaking, It can make tea taste more fragrant, Capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 40kg to 600kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
For a different type of tea, using different methods to dry the tea leaves will maximize and retain the aroma of tea leaves, welcome your contact for more details of tea leaves drying.
Tea tree pruning and daily maintenance can make tea tree get more growth nutrients.
Modern pressed cake is supported by science, which proves that the pressed cake has more advantages than loose tea in the process of transformation.
The selection of history produced Pu'er tea cakes, but the unique shape of Pu'er tea has been preserved to this day due to its unique tea aroma.
After the beginning of spring, tea farmers should take six major measures, including tea garden pruning, top dressing, cultivating, moisture protection, cold protection, and early harvesting, to implement tea garden management and promote tea production and efficiency.
1. Pruning: Pruning can stimulate the germination of tea buds, but we must pay attention to the specific operations, and try to retain the vigorously growing branches to increase the yield of spring tea.
2. Top dressing: First, top dressing on the roots. Generally, after the beginning of spring (mid-late February to early March), shallow trenches are opened on the outside of the canopy between the rows of tea trees, and 30-40 kg of organic and inorganic compound fertilizer is applied per mu, and then covered with soil to prevent Nutrient loss is lost. The second is foliar spraying of fertilizer. Generally, 5 to 7 days before spring tea picking, or after tea picking, choose cloudy or sunny mornings, use foliar fertilizer to enhance leaf fiber, thicken wax layer, and increase crop resistance. Pest and disease function; Supplement plant essential amino acids and improve tea quality.
3. Moisture protection: First, loosen the soil. The dry year is conducive to water storage and moisturizing, and the rainy season is conducive to loosening and warming, both of which are conducive to the growth of tea trees. The second is weeding to prevent grass shortage in spring. For tea gardens that are prone to waterlogging, the ditches should be dredged at the same time as cultivation to prevent waterlogging of the tea gardens in years with more spring rain, which will affect the growth of spring tea.
4. Moisture protection: In the years of continuous drought in winter and spring, the soil moisture in the tea garden is insufficient, which is extremely unfavorable for the early blooming of spring tea and the increase in the production of famous tea. In this case, on the one hand, it is necessary to actively test water to divert water to fight drought, and on the other hand, take measures such as cultivating, mulching, straw, weeds, etc., to reduce the exposed surface, prevent soil water loss, and at the same time increase the ground temperature.
5. Cold prevention: The cold in early spring is extremely harmful to the sprouted tea buds and new buds, which will lead to a decrease in the yield of spring tea and poor quality of spring tea.
6. Early picking: The earlier the spring tea goes on the market, the higher the price. At the same time, early harvest of spring tea is also an effective measure to prevent freezing damage in early spring.