Halogen Rapid Moisture AnalyzerIis mainly used to measure the water content of tea and other foods, with an accuracy of 0.01%. The moisture meter is small in size and fast in measurement, which is suitable for various tea plants
Flat type tea press shaping machine mainly for LongJing Tea, through the computer control program, the manual operation processes such as tea feeding, fixation, flat shaping, polishing are changed into computer control, so that the evenness of each batch of tea can be adjusted and controlled
DL-6CRT-75 tea rolling machine has double action, mainly for tea twisting, drum diameter 75cm, capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CQFJ-70 used for sorting fresh leaf which picked by tea harvester, can separate different sizes of tea for producing different grades of finished tea.
DL-CRQ-20Z CTC black tea HRS Gyrovane rotorvane machine mainly used for processing CTC black tea.
DL-6CYQT-90250 mainly used for Oolong tea processing, drum made of bamboo, the activity of withered tea was increased by shaking, It can make tea taste more fragrant, Capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 40kg to 600kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
For a different type of tea, using different methods to dry the tea leaves will maximize and retain the aroma of tea leaves, welcome your contact for more details of tea leaves drying.
Tea tree pruning and daily maintenance can make tea tree get more growth nutrients.
Modern pressed cake is supported by science, which proves that the pressed cake has more advantages than loose tea in the process of transformation.
The selection of history produced Pu'er tea cakes, but the unique shape of Pu'er tea has been preserved to this day due to its unique tea aroma.
1. The high-quality raw tea cakes have a correct shape and will not fall off the edges. The color is glossy and oily, the tenderness is high, the buds are plump, and there are no other signs of deterioration. Inferior tea cakes have fallen edges, incomplete shapes, and even small mildew spots.
2. The high-quality raw tea cake has a high aroma and no miscellaneous odor. After brewing, the aroma is pure and strong. After soaking the raw pulp, it should have a natural fragrance, not a musty smell. In particular, there are fifty or sixty kinds of aromatic substances detected in ancient tree tea. These fragrances do not give people a pungent smell, and they smell comfortable and natural. Generally speaking, raw Pu has the aroma of orchid, honey and sweet.
3. The color of high-quality raw tea soup is mainly yellow, such as: yellow-green, orange-yellow, light yellow, etc. And it is clear and transparent, and its color remains unchanged for a long time. The quality of the raw tea is slightly poor, the tea soup is red but not strong, or the red is black and not bright.
4. High-quality raw tea has a rich and sweet taste, smooth and mellow. No miscellaneous or musty smell. Although it is a bit jerky, it will soon be sweet, and the entrance is very smooth, the whole tongue is a little sticky, and the taste is a bit like drinking rice soup.
5. The bottom of high-quality raw tea is uniform, followed by inferior quality.