Strip Needle Type Tea Shaping Machine is characterized by reasonable pot type, easy operation, adjustable temperature and speed. The processed tea stripes are tight and straight, with complete bud, nice strip shape and pretty green color. This machine is suitable for carding and shaping of strip shaped famous tea.
Oolong Tea TieGuanYin Canvas Wrapping Balling And Rolling Machine is suitable for the tea-making process before the shaping and bag-type kneading of oolong tea and substitutes for the heavy manual bag type kneading operation.
Granular Type Oolong Tea Canvas Wrapping Rolling Machine is suitable for the tea-making process before the shaping and bag-type kneading of oolong tea and substitutes for the heavy manual bag type kneading operation.
DL-6CHZ-34 use electric heating, it has 2 racks 36 layers 110cm round pallets, rotary drying, Intelligent temperature control, drying area about 34m², capacity 100-170 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-Q18 use electric and gas heating together, heating rate increased by 40%, more energy saving, it has 16 layers 120cm trays, capacity about 55-90 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-14 use electric heating, it has 16 layers 110cm round pallets, rotary drying, Intelligent temperature control, drying area about 14.5m², capacity 60-75 kg per batch.
DL-6CFZ-999 manual filling machine can fill 1-999 gram materials, made of all stainless steel, simple operation, fast weighing, better use with manual sealer
DL-3CXP-110 use MITSUBISHI TU33 2 stroke engine, power 1.0kw 1.25HP, displacement 32.6cc, with 1140mm stright blade, suitable for flat tea garden pruning, more efficient pruning.
First, feel the weight, tightness and thickness of the black tea cords with your hands. The cords of high-quality black tea are relatively tight, and the one that is heavy is better, and the one that is rough and light is worse. The main purpose of touchi
Qimen black tea, or Qihong for short, is a treasure of traditional Chinese Kung Fu black tea. It is a famous tea in history. It was produced in the late 19th century and is one of the world’s three high-flavor teas. "Prince Tea" and other
Lapsang Souchong black tea entered Europe in 1610. In 1662, when Princess Catherine of Portugal married King Charles II, her dowry contained boxes of Chinese Lapsang Souchong black tea. Since then, black tea was brought to the British court, and drinking
The originator of black tea is in China. The earliest black tea in the world was invented by tea farmers in the Wuyishan tea area in Fujian during the Ming Dynasty in China, and it was named " Lapsang souchong". The Jiang family in Tongmu Villag
DL-6CCXJ-6080 mainly used for granular tea, bead tea, pearl tea, gunpowder tea processing, press by hydraulic, pressure adjustable, fully automatic intelligent control, just press "AUTO" switch few times, you will get the tight granular/bead/pearl/gunpowder type tea, capacity max 120kg per batch, labor saving!
Tea molding machine is mainly used for pressing and molding of various granular (pearl-shaped) tea leaves, such as oolong tea (Tieguanyin), lotus leaf tea, mulberry leaf tea, and other herbal teas.
The tea leaves are easy to stock and the internal fragrance is not easily lost.
1. Integrated design, large-enclosed appearance, with moving bottom wheel, overall beautiful and practical
2. The main structural steel plate of the whole machine adopts Q345B high strength steel plate.
3. The contact part with the material is made of 2mm 304 stainless steel plate to ensure the sanitary standard.
4. Unique inner cavity size design makes the material forming speed faster and improves work efficiency
5. The cover plate has a bolt to ensure that the support structure of the clamshell cylinder is not stressed when the cover is stressed, and the main structure is prevented from being damaged.
6. The pressure control of the double flow channel makes the adjustment of the pressure easy and convenient.
7. Fully automatic control system and pressure sensing device make operation easier
8. Phase sequence protection is adopted, and the motor protection is in place when the phase is missing.
Granular Tea Molding Machine specification list:
|Inner cavity size||800×600×250 mm|
|Minimum size of material molding||300×100×250 mm|
|Maximum pressure||16 MPa|
|Driving power||5.5 kW|
|Motor speed||1400 r/min|
|Rated Voltage||380 V|
If you have special need, it can be customized according to the needs of customers.