DL-6CRT-75 tea rolling machine has double action, mainly for tea twisting, drum diameter 75cm, capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CQFJ-70 used for sorting fresh leaf which picked by tea harvester, can separate different sizes of tea for producing different grades of finished tea.
DL-CRQ-20Z CTC black tea HRS Gyrovane rotorvane machine mainly used for processing CTC black tea.
DL-6CYQT-90250 mainly used for Oolong tea processing, drum made of bamboo, the activity of withered tea was increased by shaking, It can make tea taste more fragrant, Capacity about 120 kg per batch.
DL-6CHL-RQ10 is small type tea drying machine, can drying for all kind tea, use gas heating, capacity from 40kg to 600kg per hour, temperature and speed adjustable, safety, energy saving and environmental protection
DL-6CHZ-9QB is full stainless steel tea dehydrator, electric heating, drying area about 10sqm, capacity 27-45 kg per batch.
DL-6CHZ-5 use electric heating, outer is baking paint inside is stainless steel trays, drying area 5sqm, capacity 15-25kg per batch.
DL-6CRT-65T can process almost all kind tea, brass type, the part contacted with tea is made of stainless steel, drum diameter 65cm, height 48cm, capacity about 60 kg per batch.
For a different type of tea, using different methods to dry the tea leaves will maximize and retain the aroma of tea leaves, welcome your contact for more details of tea leaves drying.
Tea tree pruning and daily maintenance can make tea tree get more growth nutrients.
Modern pressed cake is supported by science, which proves that the pressed cake has more advantages than loose tea in the process of transformation.
The selection of history produced Pu'er tea cakes, but the unique shape of Pu'er tea has been preserved to this day due to its unique tea aroma.
DL-6CCXJ-6080 mainly used for granular tea, bead tea, pearl tea, gunpowder tea processing, press by hydraulic, pressure adjustable, fully automatic intelligent control, just press "AUTO" switch few times, you will get the tight granular/bead/pearl/gunpowder type tea, capacity max 120kg per batch, labor saving!
Tea molding machine is mainly used for pressing and molding of various granular (pearl-shaped) tea leaves, such as oolong tea (Tieguanyin), lotus leaf tea, mulberry leaf tea, and other herbal teas.
The tea leaves are easy to stock and the internal fragrance is not easily lost.
1. Integrated design, large-enclosed appearance, with moving bottom wheel, overall beautiful and practical
2. The main structural steel plate of the whole machine adopts Q345B high strength steel plate.
3. The contact part with the material is made of 2mm 304 stainless steel plate to ensure the sanitary standard.
4. Unique inner cavity size design makes the material forming speed faster and improves work efficiency
5. The cover plate has a bolt to ensure that the support structure of the clamshell cylinder is not stressed when the cover is stressed, and the main structure is prevented from being damaged.
6. The pressure control of the double flow channel makes the adjustment of the pressure easy and convenient.
7. Fully automatic control system and pressure sensing device make operation easier
8. Phase sequence protection is adopted, and the motor protection is in place when the phase is missing.
Granular Tea Molding Machine specification list:
|Inner cavity size||800×600×250 mm|
|Minimum size of material molding||300×100×250 mm|
|Maximum pressure||16 MPa|
|Driving power||5.5 kW|
|Motor speed||1400 r/min|
|Rated Voltage||380 V|
If you have special need, it can be customized according to the needs of customers.
If you are interested in this product, please contact us to get the price.
↑ ↑ Click the icon to get the latest price directly ↑ ↑
↓ ↓ You can also leave your contact information at the bottom. We usually contact you in about 10 minutes ↓ ↓