DL-6CFZ-20 use vibration rotate disc to filling tea and other materials into pouch and sachet, It adopts an integrated intelligent control panel and manages all operations in a unified manner.
DL-6CFR-900 heat sealer machine usually sealing and packing tea pouch bags, it can continuous sealing with print date.
The tea mixing and flavoring machine is mainly used for mixing and blending operations of CTC tea, herbal tea, traditional tea, blended tea, etc. At the same time, it can spray atomized liquid into the machine, which can greatly mix the internal materials evenly.
DL-4CP-1210W lavender harvester machine is easy to use, added a shelf design, and the height of the harvesting can be adjusted by 20cm, cheaper than starr clier machine.
The dip tea bag packing machine is suitable for the non-returnable packaging of the inner and outer bag of small particulate materials such as: tea, herbal tea, health tea grass-root type and so on.
The electrostatic cleaner adsorption generated by 4-10 electrostatic rollers extracts impurities in the tea, such as hair, broom bristles, tea fluff ash, thatch, woven bag silk, plastic scraps, iron filings, etc.
DL-6CPYS-170 is one of the special screening machines for primary and refined tea factories. Used to separate the length of the twisted tea and the size of the block in the tea processing technology. It is suitable for various sieving operations of black tea, green tea and oolong tea.
Strip Needle Type Tea Shaping Machine is characterized by reasonable pot type, easy operation, adjustable temperature and speed. The processed tea stripes are tight and straight, with complete bud, nice strip shape and pretty green color. This machine is suitable for carding and shaping of strip shaped famous tea.
Dark tea is one of the six major teas in China, with a long history of development. At the same time, scientific research has also found that this type of tea is rich in various trace elements beneficial to the human body, which can regulate the body\'s internal balance.
How to processing oolong tea by machines? Oolong tea is a kind of tea with complicated process steps. Our company is located in famous oolong tea hometown, supply machines from withering to drying. Welcome your contact!
How to process 25kg striped black tea from 100kg fresh tea leaf ? striped black tea need tea withering process, rolling process, tea fermentation and drying, here are machines for your reference and checking.
Machines for making green tea, need four steps, tea withering, tea fixation, tea rolling, and tea drying. Mastering the correct processing method will help you make high-end quality tea.
Oolong tea is a unique existence among all teas. It belongs to a kind of semi-fermented tea. This kind of tea is processed through multiple processes such as drying, drying and shaking, as well as finishing and rolling, and the finished product is processed. Tea has the fragrance and floral fragrance of green tea, and the mellowness of black tea.
The production process of oolong tea is withering → shaking → fixing → rolling → drying.
1. Withering: It is divided into two types: sunlight withering and indoor withering. Sunlight withering is also known as sun-dried green, which allows fresh leaves to emit some water, and moderately transforms the contents of the leaves to reach a suitable degree of fermentation; indoor withering, also known as cool green, allows fresh leaves to wither naturally indoors, and is also a common type of oolong tea withering method.Oolong Tea Withering Rack
2. Shaking: is the key to making oolong tea (green tea) green. After the withered tea leaves are shaken for 4 to 5 times, the fresh leaves undergo a series of biochemical changes, forming the unique "green leaf and red border" characteristics of the oolong tea base and the unique aroma of oolong tea.Oolong Tea Shaking Drum Machine
3. Fixing: Use a green-fried machine to destroy the tea enzymes in the tea to prevent the leaves from turning red, so that the green taste in the tea fades and the tea fragrance emerges.Oolong Tea Fixing Fixation Machine
4. Rolling: It is a sculpting step, that is, the tea leaves are made into a ball or strip shape to form the shape and structure of oolong tea.Oolong Tea Leaf Rolling Machine
5. Baking: Drying, removing excess water and bitterness, and roasting until the tea stems are broken and crispy, and the smell is pure, making the tea more mellow.Oolong Tea Drying And Baking Machine