DL-6CFZ-20 use vibration rotate disc to filling tea and other materials into pouch and sachet, It adopts an integrated intelligent control panel and manages all operations in a unified manner.
DL-6CFR-900 heat sealer machine usually sealing and packing tea pouch bags, it can continuous sealing with print date.
The tea mixing and flavoring machine is mainly used for mixing and blending operations of CTC tea, herbal tea, traditional tea, blended tea, etc. At the same time, it can spray atomized liquid into the machine, which can greatly mix the internal materials evenly.
DL-4CP-1210W lavender harvester machine is easy to use, added a shelf design, and the height of the harvesting can be adjusted by 20cm, cheaper than starr clier machine.
The dip tea bag packing machine is suitable for the non-returnable packaging of the inner and outer bag of small particulate materials such as: tea, herbal tea, health tea grass-root type and so on.
The electrostatic cleaner adsorption generated by 4-10 electrostatic rollers extracts impurities in the tea, such as hair, broom bristles, tea fluff ash, thatch, woven bag silk, plastic scraps, iron filings, etc.
DL-6CPYS-170 is one of the special screening machines for primary and refined tea factories. Used to separate the length of the twisted tea and the size of the block in the tea processing technology. It is suitable for various sieving operations of black tea, green tea and oolong tea.
Strip Needle Type Tea Shaping Machine is characterized by reasonable pot type, easy operation, adjustable temperature and speed. The processed tea stripes are tight and straight, with complete bud, nice strip shape and pretty green color. This machine is suitable for carding and shaping of strip shaped famous tea.
How to process 25kg striped black tea from 100kg fresh tea leaf ? striped black tea need tea withering process, rolling process, tea fermentation and drying, here are machines for your reference and checking.
Machines for making green tea, need four steps, tea withering, tea fixation, tea rolling, and tea drying. Mastering the correct processing method will help you make high-end quality tea.
The process of making unique yellow tea is mostly the same as that of green tea. But a critical process has been added. Makes a huge change in the quality and taste of tea.
Mastering the main influencing factors of drying can make black tea drying fully and give play to the unique qualities of black tea. Using the DELI tea drying machine could help you make the good black tea.
Biluochun tea has a history of 1,000 years in China. It is originally produced in Dongting Dongshan and Xishan of Taihu Lake, Wuzhong County, Suzhong, Jiangsu Province. The place has a humid and mild climate, perennial clouds and fog, and suitable soil, which provides a good ecological environment for the production and production of Biluochun tea.
The picking of Biluochun requires early, tender and clean picking. The picking period is from before the vernal equinox to the rain.
Picking standard: one bud and one leaf first to one bud and two leaves.
1. Withering. Place it on the ground or on a withering rack for tea withering. The laying thickness is generally 3-5cm, and the laying time is 3-8h.
2. Fixation. The memory of using the 6CST series of fixation machines is used for fixation. The color of the leaves turns dark green, when pinching with your hand the leaves are soft, the green smell of tea disappears, and a good tea fragrance is exuded.
3. Kneading and twisting. The rolling is processed by the 6CRT series kneading machine. The leaves are preliminarily formed into strips, and a small amount of juice leaves overflow, and it is slightly sticky when touching with your hands.
4. First time- drying. Use the tea blocking and drying machine for the initial drying of the tea, and cool it to regain moisture.
5. Shaping. This is the key process for the formation of Biluochun tea. It is processed by a double-pans shaping machine. The frying time is about 30 minutes, and the frying tea sticks are curled and the water content reaches 10%.
6. Drying. Control the temperature of the machine at about 60-70°C. Dry in a 6CHZ series dryer until the moisture content of the tea is 5%-7%.
With the above machine, the curled Biluochun can be produced. The color is emerald green, the shape is curved and beautiful.